Lacey Dress

Posted by punk9url | Posted on 5:47 AM

I've been very sick this week, 1st stared with sore throat, then a flu, now a bad cough....
and the singing contest that i have to attend just around the corner, this week have been a very bad week for me, i missed a few class but the good news is i still can pass all the exam smoothly



well in this pic i was still feeling not good but i think a bit smile of me can hide it all ^^'
so that Lacey dress is one of the newest stock for my boutique that costs 25$ only, if you guys want that dress just contact me here or email me to punk_d_9url@hotmail.com, i can do worldwide shipping too...

Comments (3)

do you ship in the Philippines? for how much? thanks.

yes please leave me your email so i can contact you in advance and tell you the details.. Thx!

Lovely style! great clothes!

www.donlikefashion.tk